Surveillance results of cattle testing in the Bighorn Mountains in the Bighorn Mountains is among agenda items at the Governor’s Brucellosis Coordination Team meeting Wednesday, April 15, in Pinedale.
The team meets 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Hampton Inn and Suites, 55 Bloomfield Ave., said Bruce Hoar, University of Wyoming brucellosis research coordinator.
Other items include:
* Update on brucellosis cases from Wyoming state veterinarian Jim Logan, and updates on cases from Montana and Idaho
* Discussion of National Academy of Sciences brucellosis study in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
* Wyoming Game and Fish Department update
* Presentation of study that used genomics to study brucellosis transmission
* Discussion of possible delisting of Brucella abortus, the bacterium that causes brucellosis, from the Federal Select Agents list
For more information, contact Hoar at 307-766-3372.