A Bill Taylor Podcast
These are insights of Bill Taylor, University of Wyoming Extension Community Development Area Educator. He provides audio podcasts on numerous subjects, including personal and family financial literacy, board governance, business management, estate planning, leadership development, facilitation, conflict management, horticulture, and other subjects of interest.
- Second part on how to conduct difficult conversations.
- We all deal with conflict and part of conflict management is successfully shaping difficult conversations.
- How different age groups work differently.
- How do the attitudes and expectations of various age groups differ?
- How to deal with conflicts on your board.
- How to increase employee performance with improved employer leadership.